
Photo: And in no other is there salvation: for there is no other name under heaven, given among men, through which we may have salvation.
Acts 4:12
A sign we found, chiva si?
Okay, well. I need prayer. Things are about to change from our regular schedule.
On Monday we go to Nicaragua for two weeks. No internet, of course. No running water... no real toilets or showers. It's going to be interesting. So yeah, prayers.
Let's see... didn't go to a volcano because my parents car broke down last week. So, I stayed home all weekend and studied. I think it helped some.
Today is the last official day of Spanish courses. We "graduate" tomorrow.
When we return from Nicaragua it will be around March 1st. I believe there are some Geneva students coming in to do missions work, so hopefully I'll get to hang out with them quite a bit.
Okay, I should really go. I have two papers due tomorrow and an exam today.
Much love. hugs. kisses. prayers.

2 Comments:
You are such a good student Janet. Jackie + I pulled some all nighters this week. It blowed.
update this shit
- cleyton
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home